Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) SunVolt Portable High Power Solar Charger by Gomadic - Outlet- speed charge for multiple gadgets Features
- Unique, stylish, and high potential institution carrying case makes the SunVolt highly portable. Panel is held in place by a hinged, rigid inner shell that unquestionably folds out and fits into one of some angle adjuster slots. Panel position can be unquestionably adjusted for optimum performance.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 1.5 inches. Weight: 4 lbs. Panel Rating: 10W. Charging ports: 2. Circuit Design: Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) specific.
- Powerful 10W Monocrystalline-based Solar Panel is strong sufficient to provide outlet-like charging speeds for the Amazon Kindle (1st Generation). Includes a direct charging relationship designed specifically for the Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) and a universal female Usb port for a second device.
- Water defiant carrying case is made of high quality, 1680 densely stitched Ballistic nylon, which provides a durable and water defiant surface. Its padded and rigid inserts both safe and upholstery the panel as well as any other inside contents, which you might be carrying.
- Based on Monocrystalline Photovoltaic technology, the SunVolt panels are considerably more superior than their economy polycrystalline and thin-fill Pv counterparts. Panel size is determined designed to perform the excellent compound of power, operation and portability.